• New

BERTIN - organic wine

BERTIN - organic rosé wine

Obtained with 100% corvina.

Vinification and aging: the grapes are processed immediately after harvesting by pressing the whole bunches to obtain a white must. The must obtained is fermented with spontaneous leavening with indigenous yeasts. The finished wine ages, for 80% on the fine lees in 10 hl stainless steel tanks, and for the remaining 20% ​​in oak tonneaux until the following spring, when it is bottled.

No clarification, no physico-chemical stabilization, and no forced filtration. Refinement in the bottle for two months.

€12.00
Tax included

Volume discounts

Quantity Unit price You Save
6 €11.40 Up to €3.60
12 €11.16 Up to €10.08
24 €10.80 Up to €28.80
Quantity

Product Details

698 Items

Data sheet

Certificazione biologica
Certificato
New product

Attachments

Download

scheda tecnica

Download (383.36k)
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.